Benefits of Massage for an Athletic Animal like the Pibble
At Zen Pibble, we recognize that exercise is an incredible way to maintain your pibble's health – just take a look at our Oreo at the beach above :D! But exercise can take a toll on a pibble's body – it can place added stress and strain on their muscles and joints. So, we recommend regular massages so that you can keep your pibble performing at their peak. This is the same for humans - all athletes and even normal people who exercise, need to have massage therapy and stretching regimens to keep in tip-top shape.
Massage can help your athletic pibble in the following ways:
- improves their flexibility and range of motion
- supports their mental focus
- improves their “muscle memory”
- improves their circulation
- flushes waste products from their body
- speeds their recovery
- aids in early detection of health issues and injuries
Consider using the Zen PEBBLE™ to aid in the massage therapy of your pibble.