Benefits of Massage for your Pibble's Skin and Coat
At Zen Pibble, we believe that how your pibble's skin and coat looks is an expression of inner health. For example, a lustrous coat is a clear sign of a healthy pibble. Having a healthy skin and coat requires a good diet, lots of exercise and a massage therapy regimen.
Massage can help your pibble's skin and coat in the following ways:
- helps remove their old hair to support new growth
- addresses skin issues such as dandruff and dry skin
- improves their circulation to the surface
- improves their luster of the coat
- helps to relieve itchy skin and allergies
- releases natural oils to increase shine
Remember that just like with people, the pibble's skin is their first line of defense against infection. A healthy skin and coat helps the pibble resist parasites, pests and lessens the risk of exposure to bacteria, fungus and other pathogens. Healthy skin means a healthy pibble – and massage can support both.
Consider using the Zen PEBBLE™ to aid in the massage therapy of your pibble.
Another great product for pibbles is the Zen PIBBLESCRUBBER™, which is extremely soft and gentle on the pibble's skin. It creates a more enjoyable and soothing bath time experience - a must have for pibbles who hate getting baths!