Skip to content
10. Pibbles will steal your spot on the couch or bed when you get up to go to the bathroom. Then they'll groan when you ask them to move, as if they had been there all along.
9. Pibbles will eat treats and then pretend like noone gave them any. They'll use sad puppy eyes tactics and baby noises.
8. Pibbles will jump on your couch or bed with dirty paws, making you do laundry over and over again.
7. Pibbles will french kiss you when you least suspect it. They have no regard or awareness of their own bad breath.
6. Pibbles will guilt you into giving them what they want. They will use the sad puppy eyes tactics here also.
5. Pibbles will always act like they're starving even though they eat more than you. They have a bottomless pit. There is a reason why they're also called the "pittopotamus".
4. Pibbles won't let you eat your food in peace. "Every snack you make, every meal you bake, every bite you take, I'll be watching you."
3. Pibbles will figure out who they can manipulate most easily in your family to get treats from. And then they will exploit this person until all the treats are gone and everyone in the house has yelled at that person.
2. Pibbles are proud of their extraordinary flatulent ability. They will fart so bad, everyone will have to leave the room. It is by far their main weapon. Our pibble even does this out of spite when we don't give him what he wants.
1. Pibbles will steal yours and everyone's hearts and you'll be powerless against them.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.