📌 Free shipping and taxes are included.
The benefits of massaging your pibble with the Zen Pebble™ 😊
- Feel loved and soothed ✔️
- Increased bond with you ✔️
- Relief of pain, anxiety and stress ✔️
- Reduction of muscle tension ✔️
- Reduction of tissue swelling ✔️
- Improvement of circulation ✔️
- Healing of damaged tissue ✔️
- Reduction of fibrous adhesions ✔️
- Improvement of range of motion ✔️
Signs that your pibble needs a massage 😢
- Not his playful self
- Acting very needy
- Acting anxious or nervous
- Visible muscle spasms
- Avoiding turning head to one side
- Difficulty jumping onto things
- Changes in eating and drinking
- Changes in sleeping habit
- Not wanting to go for a walk
- Favoring one or more legs
- Uncharacteristically grumpy
There are three Veterinary certified massage techniques that you can perform, using the Zen PEBBLE™, on your sweet pibble: Effleurage, Petrissage, and Compressions.
The Zen PEBBLE™ makes performing these professional techniques, super easy. Make sure to start off with light pressure and add pressure gradually - your pibble will let you know when it's too much. Often times, the pibble will lean into it - letting you know that it feels great and is very soothing.
Your pet's health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. If you feel that your pet is in distress due to a medical reason, it's very important to have your pet examined by a veterinarian before having them massaged to rule out anything serious and to also see if you should be massaging your pet at all. Please use common sense as well - for example, don't massage your pet on a surgical wound or a mass of any kind that has not yet been diagnosed. If you're unsure, always consult a veterinarian first.